The Fargo Force are dedicated to being an active member of our community through being involved with many charitable organizations. Each year the Fargo Force organization makes many donations to help support our local community causes. Approximately 2,000 tickets are donated each season!
• Organization or event must be located within a 60 mile radius of Fargo-Moorhead. Priority is given to non-profit Fargo-Moorhead organizations.
• We do not donate merchandise, only tickets.
• Requesting organization is a non-profit charitable organization.
• Your organization has not received a Fargo Force donation within the past year.
• Requests must be submitted 30 days prior to the date of the event. If you are under 30 days, we cannot guarantee your donation will be processed.
• Self addressed stamped envelopes must be sent with the request if you wish to have the donation (if approved) mailed out, otherwise all donations must be picked up at Scheels Arena.
• Donations will be reviewed and processed on Mondays and Tuesdays of each week.
How to Request:
Please mail or email a formal letter of request, on your organization’s formal letterhead. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
5225 31st Avenue South
Fargo ND, 58104
Please include the following:
• Name, date, purpose of event
• Contact person’s name, email, and phone number
• Name of organization sponsoring event
• How will the money raised be used
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sami Johansen at SamiJ@fargoforce.com